Hard Rock International recently debuted its new flagship location in London’s iconic Piccadilly Circus providing a look at the new brand vision for Hard Rock Cafes globally. The Hardrock Cafe marks the first Hard Rock place to showcase its modern image. Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus incorporates a new design style, the world’s largest Rock Shop®, contemporary memorabilia and also the brand’s recently launched new menu innovation, which is headlined by the 24-Karat Gold Leaf Steak BurgerTM and One Night in Bangkok Spicy Shrimp™. The location was strategically selected for its position in the heart of Piccadilly Circus, London’s entertainment hub, to reflect the lively atmosphere synonymous with the brand.
“We are thrilled to open up the doors of our own new flagship location in Piccadilly Circus. As our first Cafe opened in London in 1971, the manufacturer features a deep history in this particular city. Through this new location we’re staying true to the roots, while providing a modern day vision to our own classic style,” said Stephen K. Judge, President of Cafe Operations for Hard Rock International. “The Piccadilly Circus Cafe brings brand innovation to the forefront with all the modern design of the Cafe and our new menu that provides guests a world-class dining experience.”
The greater than 19,000-square-foot, multi-level, state-of-the-art Cafe features Hard Rock’s one-of-a-kind combination of music, entertainment, iconic merchandise and authentic American food and drink. This location showcases a wide open kitchen concept with all the brand’s “Love All – Serve All” mantra prominently displayed above it, as well as Hard Rock’s new brand style that pulls on inspiration through the city. For epic group entertainment experiences, a stage is centered in the main dining area and a private events room is available for up to 40 guests.
Guests will likely be drawn to the liveliness in the Cafe before stepping foot inside because of state-of-the-art flexible LED video panels cascading within the stairway that take fans via a journey showcasing today’s music and culture from London and around the UK. The Piccadilly Circus Cafe brings a new culinary experience to guests through a variety of innovative new menu options, as well as an open kitchen layout that features a stone pizza oven as well as a milkshake station where guests can look on as their milkshakes are individually crafted. The Cafe also honors London’s famous transportation system with Tube Station dining booths, seating and décor that utilize specific colors in the subway tiles from stations throughout London.
Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus features Hard Rock’s newest menu innovations including a lot more than 20 new offerings including award-winning fresh Steak Burgers, Instagram-worthy Boozy Milkshakes, Sliders and Shareables that are perfect for guests looking to curate their own edible playlist. Guests visiting Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus may also get yourself a front row seat to exclusive new food and beverage items including –
* Tomahawk Steak – The king of steak cuts! Over 2 lbs. of Tomahawk Steak seasoned and grilled perfectly, served with our signature steak sauce, herb garlic butter and selection of two sides
* Cedar Plank Salmon – Fresh Scottish Salmon oven-roasted and served over a cedar plank, with a mango and pineapple salsa, grilled corn on the cob as well as a fresh beet salad with toasted pepita seeds
* Pink Piccadilly Pimm’s – Beefeater Pink Gin, Pimm’s No. 1, fresh lemon juice, prickly pear shaken until frothy and cold finished with a signature London print
* House-infused Gin & Tonic – Sipsmith London Dry Gin house-infused with fresh strawberries, qdkwug and fennel poured tableside with Fever-Tree Aromatic Tonic Water
* Espresso Martini – Grey Goose Vodka, Kahlúa, fresh brewed espresso shaken until frothy and chilled, completed a signature London print
* Old-fashioned – Jack Daniel’s Rye Whiskey, Angostura bitters and house-made brown sugar syrup