Within this Case Study article we are going to discuss different facets of Backlinks including its definition, importance, types and ways to build them so, let’s start from backlink itself.
Backlinks- In just one sentence ‘Backlinks’ are described as incoming links to our blog (website) or webpage off their websites or blogs. When someone read your article and when he liked exactly the same and produced content linked to the same topic on their blog, they links back that content to your webpage, that’s referred to as a backlink. Still confused, let’s take an illustration suppose Mr. A writes a post in the blog about Backlinks, When Mr. B undergoes that article, founds good and publishes a content associated with Backlinks on their own blog, giving the web link of Mr. a post.
Let’s describe the value of Backlinks.
* Faster indexing- Faster indexing regarded as the most important part of Backlinks. As because of them Google along with other major search engines like google indexes even a more recent blog or pages or article in a faster rate as when Backlinks from high PR (page rank) site that is crawled frequently concerns your site, which increases crawling of search engine bots within your site causing faster indexing.
* Search Engine Ranking Positions- Another essential element of Backlinks are which they boost your site search engine’s ranking. If you build or acquire more quantity of quality backlinks, definitely your site’s search engine results going to be improved as search engine judge a website rankings on quantity of quality backlinks. If you have more variety of links, online search engine show your web site on the top pages. That is again extremely important for driving traffic from search result’s while we all know that the majority of the traffic which our blog receives comes from search engines.
* Page Rank- Not merely search engine ranking positions, Backlink also effect Page rank directly, When you build Backlinks from high PR sites, you can definitely see an up rank in your next update and that we also know how important is page rank regarding SEO. Higher Page rank let’s you ranked high among the competition who have lower Page rankings, which enrich your website with additional traffic than others.
* We all know that Backlinks are essential part of SEO (search engine optimisation). Now next we have to concentrate on best Backlinks building methods or how to build Backlinks? In the event you Google for Backlink building, you can find 1000s of automated Backlink building tools which guarantees to supply your website with Backlinks up to you desire in a single click. A few of these automated tools are free of charge and some are paid which provides you backlinks from high PR sites. Sites which supplies free backlinks from poor sites decreases your rankings, hence decreases your website performance. Different Paid sites which offer backlinks are detected and penalized by Google after their different updates.
So, through the upper paragraph we arrived at the actual final outcome that we should try to get some quality backlinks as opposed to enormous poor quality backlinks while keeping ourselves in play safe mode. The question arises that what actually a quality backlink is?
Quality Backlinks- A quality backlink is defined as a backlink which comes from a site that has content associated with your site rather than a link which comes from a site which can be not associated with you. Quality backlink originates from site’s which uses keywords or sites of same theme. Suppose, site A gets a backlink from the site using same keywords or on same theme like blogging, SEO, Earn money online etc, this link is considered quality Backlink instead of it gets a link from a car website. Google gives high importance for the link which will come from blogging site and gives less relevance towards the link which will come from Automobile site. Google gives high importance to quality links which comes from High PR sites. It considers.gov and.edu as most important Hope you know what I mean to say.
Now let’s see what exactly are various kinds of backlinks? You can find basically two several types of backlinks the initial one is “dofollow” and the other is “nofollow”.
(1) Dofollow Backlinks- Dofollow backlinks are the types backlinks which can be accompanied by internet search engine crawlers once they crawl your site. Or we can say when search engine crawlers enters your page, they crawl your entire blog including links, pictures everything, whenever they crawl a “dofollow” link they, lands in that page. Suppose I link back to you personally, when crawlers crawl that link they lands at the page, which will help in indexing your web site faster. It provides you with traffic as well as help in boosting your Page rank.
(2) Nofollow Backlinks- Nofollow backlinks are the ones backlinks containing a “nofollow” tag. When internet search engine crawlers crawl this, they just ignore it. You can see different website source by right clicking and selecting ‘view source’, then use ctrl f to locate rel=”nofollow”. You will notice many links with this tag, these links are nofollow links. These links also provides you with good traffic although not good for Pagerank.
Note: You are advised to build dofollow links and tag poor links inside your site having a “nofollow” tag.
Now let’s discuss Best and most effective ways to construct quality backinks:-
(1) Social networking- Social networking and bookmarking site’s are definitely the always provides us with quality backlinks. Twitter and facebook will always be proved as good for backlinks building. Just create your fan page there and start posting links.
(2) Guest posting- Guest posting is always discussed as the best white hat way of building backlinks. Just visit different sites or blogs that offers ‘Guest post’. Write to them which often offer you quality backlinks and traffic.
(3) Blog Commenting- Commenting on blogs is the best way for getting great deal of quality backlinks. Just post comments together with your links (anchor text) in blogs linked to your niche. Definitely they provide ohlnvy with good backlinks.
(4) Site submission to blog directories- Submit your website to several blog directories including Blogcatalog and Technorati. I also received good backlinks from their store.
(5) Forum signature linking- Take part in different forums associated with your niche. Many forums uses signature linking, just post your URL in signature linking field and it’s done. (Only high quality forums)
(6) Yahoo answers- Yahoo answers is yet another way getting good backlinks, answers question associated with your niche citing your blog site URL.
(7) RSS directories- Submit your feed to various RSS directories.
(8) Article Writing And Submission- Submit your article to several article site including ezinearticles.
Should you be following these methods, definitely you are going to build good quality quality back links.