Whether for personal or business purposes, one of the main goals of most Facebook users is to garner more likes and reactions. This article will outline 10 simple ways to increase the amount of likes for any post.
1. Maintain Your Page Updated – It is important to note that keeping your page updated is not really symbolic of spamming your Facebook followers. Becoming more exposure on social networking by posting periodically will lead to more likes, reacts and even comments. However, posting too often is fairly, frankly, annoying. As a result, your friends will literally like your post less, which means Facebook likes too!
2. Filtering – You can and should choose everything you share on Facebook. In case you have a Facebook page that you are updating correctly, nevertheless the content is lacking, you may still discover youself to be not reaching your ultimate goal of likes. Consider: What exactly is the point with this post? A post could have even more of a direct impact in the event the meaning behind it really is clear to its audience, whether its intention is to be funny, touching or thought-provoking.
3. Add Photos – Any post that includes a photo attached to it is going to garner more attention than any solid text post. When opting to include a photo within your post, pick one that catches the eye of somebody scrolling down their newsfeed. While adding a photo will be sure to improve your likes, be sure to include one which is of great quality. If somebody stops to look at your eye-catching photo, they are curious enough to avoid, so take this chance to share what you would.
4. Factors of Exposure – Before posting to Facebook look at the factors that will affect your Facebook likes. These include trending topics and viral posts. If you would like many people to see your posts, it is best to include topics that are currently trending on Facebook so that your post will likely be observed in that thread. You can benefit from hot topics like the newest American election to get this done. The mention or recreation of viral posts can also spark an increase in exposure and likes; as an example, the favorite mannequin challenge.
5. Post Time – Time plays a more substantial role in receiving likes than you may think. Obviously a post at 3 a.m. will lead to less likes, but you can find less obvious times to become avoided as well. Avoid all times when you know individuals are occupied with real life social interactions: office hours, happy hour, dinner hours, and morning rush hour. On the other hand, lazy hours, such as Sunday mornings, lunch breaks and late evenings are prime time for garnering likes since people are more inclined to be on the phones.
6. Link Your Social Media Marketing – Facebook is just one of many social media platforms out there, and this is something you should use to your benefit. Linking social media is a common practice for those who have found great success on these platforms. For Facebook what this means is: if one makes a post on the different platform, you must also link those followers for your Facebook page. Using posts on different platforms to advertise your Facebook page is the opportunity to increase exposure. This will expand your views, and in addition your level of likes.
7. Relatable Content – If your Facebook page posts content that is certainly relatable, more people will like it just because of this. Additionally, people are likely to tag their friends during these posts simply because they may know that this person experiences something similar. The surge in the popularity of “memes” within the mainstream media is proof of this.
8. Clickbait – While it is looked down upon from the social networking community as deceitful, clickbait will not be necessarily deceitful. Clickbait, in this sense, is making a post that piques the curiosity of Facebook users by making use of ambiguity as opposed to deceit. As an example, instead of saying “I am moving to Mexico to do volunteer work”, say “I am just building a huge change in my life, please join me about this journey” and let them watch your video for that explanation. This technique works most effectively for videos or any other content that zchzlg don’t immediately see.
9. Tags – Take advantage of each of the tools social networking, in particular Facebook, provides you. When creating a post, be sure to tag everyone involved or even in the picture, in order that their friends will see the post too. This will raise the views received by the post, and consequently your likes.
10. Giveaways – If you possess the means, giveaways attract a lot of attention, and likes. Usually users can have a Facebook like and Facebook share in the post as being a condition for entry in the giveaway; it is really an effective Facebook marketing plan. Many companies may also sponsor you in case you have a sizable enough following!